News & Downloads
FCI Ophthalmics — News and Downloads
March 14, 2017 - Due to winter storm Stella both FedEx and UPS have grounded their trucks. No deliveries will be going out today.
Our team will be in the office until 12:00pm ET to answer any of your questions.
Stay safe if you are in Stella's path!
Our new catalog is in! New retina products as well as Osmed tissue expanders available.
See our new offerings in vitreoretinal including directional probes and disposable instruments. We also now carry Osmed self-inflating tissue expanders in both spheres and hemispheres.
Visit us at the AAO 2016 in Chicago booth #1050!
Mention this post and receive a FREE Malyugin/Cionni CTR preloaded in an EyeJet or the InVitria, an intravitrial injection device.
Check out both devices in action
See you in Chicago!
As of August 1, 2016 our address will be
30 Corporate Park Drive
Pembroke, MA 02359
All of our phone numbers will remain the same.
To make the move as smooth as possible we will be closed on Friday July 29, no shipments will be sent out on this day. We will be up and running on Monday August 1!
We have provided this page as a means to help ophthalmologists and other eye care professionals quickly and easily obtain up-to-date information regarding the latest issues in ophthalmology, as well as information pertaining to dry eye products, lacrimal stents and tubes, devices for cataract surgery, and other state-of-the-art ophthalmic surgical devices offered by FCI.
To learn more about our products and services, contact FCI Ophthalmics.
- SharpointTM Blades and Sutures
- General Product Information
- Dry Eye Products
- Lacrimal Stents & Tubes
- Orbital Implants
- Lid Repair
Sharpoint Blades and Sutures
We are excited to announce that we now have Sharpoint blades and sutures in our product offering! View the Sharpoint catalog below.
General Product Information
Dry Eye Products
The following information is meant to provide the latest information related to dry eye surgical devices from FCI Ophthalmics.
- ProLong™ Long-Term Absorbable Plug Information
- Medicare Reimbursement for Punctal Occlusion with Plugs
- Zone-Quick™ Phenol Red Thread (PRT) Tear Test Information
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Introduces the ProLong™ Long-Term Absorbable Punctum Plug — August 2005
- News — "Ready-Set" Mini PVP Perforated Plugs Added to the FCI Ophthalmics Product Line — 1999
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Announces the Availability of Patient Brochures for Dry Eye Treatment with Punctal Plugs — 1998
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Announces the Availability of Instructional Videotapes for Dry Eye Treatment with "Ready-Set" Punctum Plugs — 1998
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Introduces Its "Ready-Set" PVP Perforated Punctum Plug for Lacrimal Stenosis Treatment — 1998
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Announces the Availability of Combination Punctal Gauge and Dilator Instruments, for Proper Punctum Plug Sizing — 1998
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Announces the Availability of Zone-Quick™, a Phenol Red Thread (PRT) Tear Test for Dry Eye Syndrome — 1998
Lacrimal Stents & Tubes
The following information is provided to help those seeking our products obtain thorough information related to our line of lacrimal stents and tubes.
- Self-Retaining Bicanaliculus Intubation Set (SRS)
- Goldberg Bicanalicular Cerclage
- Autostable Bicanaliculus Intubation Set
- FCI Ophthalmics Presents the Rileng Procedure
- FCI Ophthalmics Presents the Mini Monoka
- Education - Reimbursement for BDCP with OphtaCath
- No Scar DCR Information
- Mini Monoka PowerPoint® Presentation
- Instructions — Self-Retaining Bicanaliculus Intubation Set with Dilator
- Reimbursement for Intubation of Lacrimal Canaliculi with Stent
- FCI Ophthalmics Self-Retaining Bicanaliculus Intubation Set Information
- Transnasal Lacrimal Stent Information
- Ritleng Procedure Information
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Introduces the Mono-Crawford for Monocanalicular Intubation — October 2006
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Receives FDA Approval of Self-Retaining Bicanalicular Intubation Set — April 2005
- News — New Transnasal Lacrimal Stent Improves DCR Success Rate — October 2003
- News — FCI Announces PVP Self-Threading Monoka — 2000
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Announces the Ritleng Bicanalicular Lacrimal Intubation Set — 2000
The following information is provided to help those interested in products from FCI Ophthalmics better understand our line of orbital implants and related products.
- PowerPoint® Presentation — FCI Ophthalmics Bioceramic Orbital Implants
- ThinProfile Eyelid Implant Information
- News — "Aluminum Oxide Orbital Implant Has Better Biocompatibility" — Ophthalmology Times — June 15, 2001
- News — Mesh-Wrapped Bioceramic Orbital Implant Approved by the FDA — August 2003
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Receives FDA Approval for Bioceramic Orbital Implant — 2000
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Announces New Titanium Peg and Sleeve System for Improved Ocular Motility — 1999
The following information is provided to help our customers obtain further information about our line of lid repair products.
- Ptose-Up Strip Information
- Surgical Technique for Eyelid Weight Implantation
- MedDev Eyelid Closure Products — Reimbursement Guidelines
- The Benefits of Gold Eyelid Implants for Temporary Facial Palsy Patients
- News — "New Material for Ptosis Repair Offers Ease of Placement, Good Results" — Ophthalmology Times — November 1, 2003
The following information is provided to help our customers obtain further information about our line of cataract surgery devices.
- FCI Ophthalmics Presents the Morcher Cionni CTR
- Zonular Instability: In Pursuit of the Surgical Solution
- The Morcher Pupil Dilator
- A Glaucoma Surgeon's Experience with the Morcher Capsular Tension Ring
- The Capsular Ring: A New Device for Complicated Cataract Surgery
- Medicare Reimbursement for Capsular Tension Rings
- Sample Claim Attachment for ASC (Word Document)
- Morcher Capsular Tension Ring Information
- Geuder Injector for the Morcher Capsular Tension Rings — Instructions for Loading, Cleaning, and Sterilization
- Morcher Capsular Tension Ring, Morcher Pupil Dilator, and Geuder Injector Information
- CRST's Virtual Textbook of Cataract Surgery
- The Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome — Surgical Strategies for a New Small Pupil Syndrome
- Reusable Flexible Iris Retractors — Directions for Use
- Mackool™ Cataract Support System — Directions for Use
- Morcher Capsular Tension Rings PowerPoint® Presentation
- News — Kitaro WetLab and DryLab: The Revolutionary Training Tool for Cataract Surgery — June 2011
- News — 9-0 Polypropylene Sutures Introduced by FCI Ophthalmics — June 2007
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Introduces Morcher Ring Calipers — October 2006
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Introduces Reusable and Disposable Iris Retractors — March 2006
- News — Morcher Cionni Variation CTRs Approved by FDA — October 24, 2005
- News — FCI Ophthalmics Is Awarded Distribution Rights for the Mackool™ Cataract Support System (CSS) — October 2004
- News — FDA Approves Morcher Capsular Tension Rings — October 2003
The following information is provided to help those interested in products from FCI Ophthalmics better understand our line of retinal surgical instruments and related products and procedures.